Well, I wanted to try something different today. I'm not sure if this experiment is a success or a failure. Ultimately I am not a fan of the format, but it is kind of neat and maybe a little easier to follow? Please let me know how this measures up to other AARs!
Without further ado- I give you the first full video AAR from the WWPD crew!
PS- I forgot to mention that Sean had Stan Hollis in his list in the title.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...


