Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

View From the Turret Miniature Donation

The generosity of the fellows from The View From the Turret has floored me. A few days back, I got an e-mail from Paul basically saying "Steven, we have some stuff laying around we'd like to send you- do what you want with it: keep it, sell it, give it away". I was a little hesitant at first because, hey, who are we to receive people's left over miniatures? All we do is ramble with a microphone present. Nevertheless, I thought it was mighty generous of them and took them up on their offer.

Yesterday this "handful" of miniatures arrived. 4 gigantic boxes sitting on my porch greeted me when I came home!


The boxes. My wife was confused at first. Actually, she's probably still confused why people would send us such an awesome amount of stuff :)


The contents of the box arrayed on my game table.


Board games, buildings, models, oh my!


A large amount of AFVs (both FoW and others)


A ton of rulebooks- I've always wanted to try Blitzkrieg Commander and now I have no excuse!


I've also always wanted a copy of Panzer Colors! It's like Christmas!


Very nicely detailed models of a Panzer III and an armored car. These will decorate the war room honorably :)


Firestorm Bagration and Conflict of Heroes, along with various smaller counter games.

I'm still sorting through stuff and figuring out what to do with it, but I do know a big chunk is going to go to the other WWPD guys who have worked hard to help me out with the podcast and whatnot. Some of it will likely go to contests and giveaways, and some of it will shamelessly go on my shelf :)

Anyhow- thanks again guys, it means a lot!

Again, please go check out View From the Turret! Solid guys: The View From the Turret

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.