Staples had 30" book shelves on sale for $20, so I took the opportunity to revamp my man cave! I bought 4 of them to sit the game table on, offering me a lot more storage space!
In the past month I've built more furniture than I've built in my entire life- between the nursery and the man cave!
And here's a bonus pic of the nursery. Luke and his wife Cynthia very generously helped us paint it!
For those of you concerned with brain rot- the TV is for mom and dad. It will be removed once we aren't spending tons of time in there.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...


