Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What exactly *IS* this n00b zone compilation anyways?

I realized there was some confusion on exactly *what* this n00b zone compilation is.  So I am here to clear it up! 
This compilation is a single audio track (as opposed to a zip file) that combines 7 previous n00b zone segments into one.  Additionally, between each one I give additional thoughts/clarifications/feedback with the benefit of hindsight.  The length is about an hour and 10 minutes- the perfect length of time for your daily commute, or on the way to a tournament!

I'll try to catch up to where we are now quickly, and then one will follow every 7 or 8 episodes (shooting for around an hour on all the future ones).  A lot of people have asked us for these so I hope you find it useful!  Anyways, from now on you will be able to find them on the After Hours page.  I hope you enjoy them!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.