After some careful consideration and great feedback, I decided a forum was not a bad idea. I know a lot of people don't need a new forum, but I think it does fit a purpose, and that is Flames of War discussion outside of the influence of Battlefront. It's a great place to talk about alternative models, candid discussion on new releases, and what have you.
So get over there by clicking the forum button to your right, signing up, and getting stuck in!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...


