At the same time that I painted some Soviet Lend Lease SPAA vehicles, I decided to knock out some late war US AAA. To date, I only had the mid war flavors. Not much to say about these models so I'll let the pictures do the talking! They're pretty inexpensive, and give you a nice small platoon option to help get to even numbers (which is to say nothing of its highly efficient anti aircraft capabilities!). Definitely a good buy for your US forces in Flames of War!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Over the weekend, Joe (Jmezz), Judson (of BA.Net) and I all got to try out a game I've been wanting to play for a bit called Shadows Ov...
-
By Bryan , Welcome to another PDF supplement for Bolt Action by the community, for the community. This time around it's a syste...










