Tuesday, March 27, 2012
After Hours Episode 17- Post Biscuits and Gravy
After Hours 17- After recording episode 34, we keep rockin' and rollin'! We talk a lot about TV and movies, lists we plan to run in V3, and generally shoot the breeze. We also continue making fun of Luke for dropping the "H" out of 'UGE. We won't give up on that, sorry dude!


Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Turn 2, game 4 of our Firestorm Campaign has finally arrived! The Assault on Mogilev! I ran the Forward Detachment, and Sean ran Grena...
-
The following is a collection of pictures taken by Dirty Jon's partner Ted. >>>CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST
-
By Throck "T-Rock" Morton Me and the local Northern Virginia boys who I call "Team Throck," primarily because I'...
-
by Eric Lauterbach Yes you heard right, 3000 point game! Well its not that impressive once you see the point costs for what T-34s are in ea...



