A few weeks ago, I posted on our Buy Sell and Trade section in our forum, looking to offload a bunch of Italian M14s and British I-tanks by Gaming Models. The inimitable Craig Baxter offered to custom build me a Grain Elevator for Stevograd, and I leapt at the offer!
As most of you know, I hate making terrain, so every little bit helps move Stevograd forward!
The scale of this thing is quite impressive. Thanks Craig!
Stevograd is coming along, but as you can see I have a very long way to go!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Hello, everyone! Seamus, the Weekend General, here with an objective discussion on... well... objectives! One thing that is often under...

















