Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Magnetized ISU 152/122 Regiment Completed!


This is a follow up to this post, so I'm not going to revisit the history of the ISUs.  Instead, I'll briefly talk about magnetizing them and show off pictures of the complete unit!



Magnetizing them was extremely easy.  Max sent me some great magnets- 1/16" is what their diameter worked out too if I remember correctly.


So I pulled out my drill, got the appropriate bit, and went to town!  Each assault gun needed 3 magnets- one for the hull and 1 for each barrel.


Getting their polarity right is absolutely the most important step of the whole process!  I did wind up messing one up, but was able to salvage it.




Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.