Thursday, March 29, 2012
Magnetized ISU 152/122 Regiment Completed!
This is a follow up to this post, so I'm not going to revisit the history of the ISUs. Instead, I'll briefly talk about magnetizing them and show off pictures of the complete unit!
Magnetizing them was extremely easy. Max sent me some great magnets- 1/16" is what their diameter worked out too if I remember correctly.
So I pulled out my drill, got the appropriate bit, and went to town! Each assault gun needed 3 magnets- one for the hull and 1 for each barrel.
Getting their polarity right is absolutely the most important step of the whole process! I did wind up messing one up, but was able to salvage it.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Hello, everyone! Seamus, the Weekend General, here with an objective discussion on... well... objectives! One thing that is often under...










