Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Adepticon Part II: Other Stuff + Armies on Parade

Here's my follow up- random pictures of cool stuff I saw.




Luke's bocage mines in miniature.
Awesome Kursk game!



Freeblades demo by DGS Games.  

I played the "elves" while Marcus played the Grular.  Some interesting mechanics in play.

I liked it enough to grab 2 starter sets- will give it a try in the coming weeks.

I had furiously fuzzy friends of the forest.

My Enforcer laid a beat down.

Marcus and I meet a Sister o' Battle


Armies from the LW 1265pt tournament on Sunday




VERY fun game called Leviathens.  I will be buying a box when it comes out.

Bonus: the ships are pre-paints!





























Seriously best pizza

This is *my* task force, but only saw a little bit of table time!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.