Well, alright Kids -- back to the British! Before I knew how awesome they were, I picked up some cheap M10s at a convention -- I guess a year or so ago -- just to have them. They were early Battlefront Flames of War models and just needed some touch-up. I played them a couple of times and I loved them so much, I wanted to get some new models and really do them up right. So, I re-sold them at Cold Wars and picked these guys up.
I love that these have the .50cal. I chased some SS Infantry all over the board with these things in a tournament last year. I was finally able to get the deck star decals to work -- I have had quite a bit of trouble in the past, but these were easy.
I just love the Battlefront M10 Model! The unit is soooo cheap as well. I use the 50th Tyne and Tees list from Turning Tide. I can take the Confident Trained option so I get 4 AT 13 Assets for just 260 points!
The decals are from Battlefront and i94 Enterprises.
Image from EasyArmy.com
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...


