Inspired by a post Jon made a while back, I couldn't wait to get my own late war Panzerspah painted and in action! It's nice to have these guys as a cheap support option, but with Version 3 making recon AND wheeled vehicles altogether better, I put them to the front of the painting queue!
Check out Jon's article if you want to read Wikipedia excerpts and FoW stats, I'll just leave you with a few pictures!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...







