This little beauty was cast and assembled by John Sulek of the I-95 crew. He e-mailed me about it prior to Cold Wars and made sure I got 2 of them. I was excited to paint them up, and add them to the monstrous train!
The whole train nearly stretches across the entire table! WOW!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...











