Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Arnhem Update: Some Buildings

This is just a quick update on Arnhem! I was lucky enough (annoying enough?) to convince our buddy Eric Lauterbach of the i95 gaming group to make me some of his very cool buildings. Eric sells a couple here and there, but mainly turns them out for the i95 tournaments. I told him I needed 'a few' (read: ~30!) and he foolishly agreed to make me some.

Well, I picked up a horde of them at a tournament last year and got started.
My plan is to get all the buildings painted up and then polish off the surrounding terrain.



TIP: If you have to fill in stuff with spackle, let it dry totally then go over it with a 50/50 mix of white glue and water. This will keep the spackle from chipping and falling off the model.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.