Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tigers!

Ted and I are preparing to go to Cold Wars 2012 and play in the i95 Flames of War tournament. We are running out of Grey Wolf and I decided to run a list with 5 Tigers. Well, the problem is that I only had 3 painted up for Late War...so that means getting more minis! Any excuse will do!


So, I of course followed my Tutorial to paint up a couple of Tigers. I did not realize until I got home that I actually picked one up with Zimmerit - oh well.

I think these look enough alike to be a platoon. Maybe the older model has just survived out here a long time on the Ostfront, eh?

The commander moves forward cautiously..... looking for ISU-122s!

These shine a bit in the picture, but do not in person.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.