Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BREAKING: I am visiting BF HQ in Nov- help me with questions!


Dudes of WWPD- I have been given the opportunity to join Battlefront at their Studio in NZ for one week in the last part of November.  I will be given unprecedented access to their design process, studio, and personnel with the intention of creating some media to give fans an inside look at the company!  This is part of a larger Battlefront initiative coming down the pike that I am extremely excited about- but that is for another day.

SO, what I need from you guys are questions you'd love to see answered!  Keep them clean and on topic and post them here.  The WWPD team and I will sift through them and come up with a mammoth list to bring with me to BF HQ.  This is a great opportunity for me to act as your proxy to Battlefront- so let's make this happen!

(CLICK BELOW TO GO TO THE FORUM!)

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.