You all already know from the Podcast and my previous post how I feel about the British 6-pounder AT gun. Well, I sold off some AT Guns from another manufacturer and picked up a Battlefront Tom Stanley Box Set (which seems to be out of print right now) at Cold Wars.
4 of these + Command are only 100 points at the Confident Trained level and 135 at Confident Vet! Version 3 really boosted these guys. Specifically:
- 3+ save when Gone to Ground
- Can fire over Infantry teams at vehicles
- Can fire as Rifle teams when desired
- Can shoot at Tanks in Assault
I needed another platoon of these for Arnhem, having decided to scratch the 17pdrs here, as they never made it into town. These are not Paratroopers, but I think they will be ok to use in the scenario.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
by Scott Simoneau Let's take a loot at the T55 from Khurasan Miniatures ' new Yom Kippur range .
-
Architects of War , a US distributor of many brands, also has their own line of terrain for various periods. Today, we're going to take...
-
by Tom Burgess I had always thought that Road Block, a Version Two Flames of War Mission that did not make it into Version Three, would ...
-
(BARbarians! Many of you are gearing-up for Fall-In and The BAR staff is no different. I thought it might be interesting for you to get a b...
-
Click here to download Fall In 2013! Eric, Luke and Jon are joined by Judson from the Bolt Action Radio Podcast Live at the con. The...


