Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Soviet BA-64s

Just a quick post today!  I grabbed 3 blisters of BA-64s at Adepticon and figured they were a quick and easy way to get some mobile recon into my Soviet lists!

The models themselves are probably in need of a new mold- the resin was quite bumpy, but overall wasn't in that bad of shape.  I'm really glad these come 2 to a blister.
Ultimately I decided to leave them "plain Jane" without decals since a quick googling shows a large number of them were mostly unmarked.  Some had political slogans, but I overdid that with my tanks.
I think they're a great buy- clocking in at 25-30 points each with jeep mobility?  Yes please!

Hen and Chicks
The Stuart is follow up work for Tim Grimmet.  In the past, I painted 10 Soviet Stuarts for him (long before I ever did Soviets for myself) and he now wanted a Battalion command.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.