I'll get back to posting some FoW stuff in the near future!
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Circle Orboros Starter Box
Some pictures of the Circle Orboros starter box. Its pretty meh in quality, but I spent a total of 40 minutes from primer to done, and 10 minutes on the basing. So I'm pleased. The new PP plastics are a great quality and very simple to put together.
I'll get back to posting some FoW stuff in the near future!
I'll get back to posting some FoW stuff in the near future!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
The first test of my new British Team Yankee forces against the Soviet menace was a blood bath. My force consisted of 3 formations and 14...


