Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Panzerwerfer Battery

For our Tale of 2 Cities series of posts, I decided to get a GBX38 Armoured Rocket Launcher Battery box to round out my German artillery. 8 of these cleaned my clock at Southern Front a while ago, so I wanted to try them out.


....and, they look cool!

These guys come cast on a large base that is sculpted to give you four unique models once assembled. The also some with an option for the Vielfachwerfer mortar type thing. If you magnetize your rockets like I did, you can add in that option later. Overall, I liked these guys -- the box set has everything you need to get your Flames of War armored rockets on the table.








THE GOOD
- Everything in one box!
- 2 complete options for armament

THE BAD
- No option to move model around on the base, as it is one piece

THE UGLY
- I KNOW I am crazy, but one of the Riflemen had a SWAT carry pose with his K98K. PORT ARMS is correct! He was given to Luke to be decapitated to replace the head on a headless German driver.

SCORE: 3 of 4 Former Flyers Winning their first Stanley Cup with the LA Kings.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.