Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bolt Action - The Painting Contest Entries

I have to admit that I wasn't sure exactly what to expect when I kicked off the painting competition. Being a newer site, the best I hoped for was that we'd get some participants, my biggest fear being an arrival at the deadline with no submissions.

And then the BoltAction.Net community absolutely blew me away! I had no idea so many people would get involved. Even more amazing, I had no idea the skill level of the painters perusing our humble corner of the internet! Incredible painters submitted in three categories: Best Painted Squad, Best Painted Team, and Best Painted Vehicle.



With over fifty entries, the judges are going to have quite a time making their decisions, but I'll let you know as soon as we do. For now, please enjoy the entries! They're listed below, in alphabetical order, based on the file names I saved them under - so don't read in to the order of their appearance.

"Portrait of a miniature painter". Now I know what the contest entrants look like. Thank you, google image search.

First up, check out these squads!

Squads:

ArbaTheHutt

Bergkonig79

Broke Low

Burns

dugkirby

Ezekiel

garga

gordon

Jabbaa

jlmartin621

jmilesr

Kalle

legatecorbulo

Tiger205

tolcrothlogan

Vanth

viewfromtheturret


Now that you're done painting your contest entries, send me your addresses so I can ship you my stuff to paint. You guys are awesome painters!

Now, on to the...

Teams:

8up

Aircav

ArbaTheHutt

Bergkonig79

Broke Low

Burns

dugkirby

Ezekiel


garga

gordon

Jabbaa

justruss

Kalle

lanejc

legatecorbulo

pbeccas

viewfromtheturret

Tiger205

tolcrothlogan

Vanth


Simply brilliant work from everyone. If only I could get them all in the same venue, playing a giant game of Bolt Action...

That'll be my next project! For now, enjoy the vehicle entries!

Vehicles:

ArbaTheHutt

Burns

Count Stilico

duellist

Ezekiel

Frankerad

garga


Kalle

lanejc

mikep18103

oconlan

pbeccas

viewfromtheturret

TJSKI

tolcrothlogan

Vanth

Zed


There you have it. All the entries in this year's BoltAction.Net Painting Contest! Thanks to all the entrants, and I'll be letting you know very soon who the winners are!

For now, come discuss who you think the winners should be on the forum!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.